1. Favorite sport- Volleyball but with a lot of success in track this year that is a really close second
2. What was the last song you chose to listen to on your mobile device or computer. -I lived- One Republic
3. If you could play any instrument professionally, what instrument would it be. - Piano, it sounds so beautiful professionally played
4. What college sports team do you support. -ISU all the way!!
5. What is your favorite shape. -Circle, because it never ends
6. If you could choose to have a superpower what would it be?- To be able to read minds, no doubt
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? - Maybe something to do with athletics but still working on that one!!
8. What was the favorite moment of your high school career? -So far definitely running on the blue oval, I had no idea what to expect when I got there. When I got there and on the field it was so amazing. Medaling at state was the best thing I could’ve asked for!! Let me tell you, all the hard work and weekend practices were definitely worth it!!
9. Do you have a nickname? If not what is your middle name?- My nickname is bear, my fam gave it to me because it rhymed with my name
10. What is your favorite color?- I don’t really have one but I would probably choose blue!!
11. What part of what movie makes you cry, every time? For sure Unbroken- no one should ever get treated like that but they fought through all of it and that makes me want to work harder 12. What brand of shoes do you like to wear?- Nike, hands down
13. Where were you born?- Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
14. Favorite place to visit- That’s a tough one! Either Minneapolis MN, or South Padre Island TX
15. Best thing about your high school- Definitely that we are small and all know each other, along with all the support from each other, the staff, and the community!!